Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Second Loss--- October 2008

By October I was pregnant again. I couldn't believe my luck! I thankfully decided not to tell anyone about this pregnancy until after our first ultrasound. We never made it to the ultrasound. In fact, we never even made it to the first doctor's appointment. Three days after my positive pregnancy test, I lost the baby. I was only five weeks along and at work when it happened. I hadn't even had time to get used to being pregnant. Sam thought I may have been better off had I not known, but deep down, even without the pregnancy test, I think I still would have known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the nature of this blog, all comments are reviewed before posting. Please let me know if you would like your comment to remain private.