Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trying to Conceive is Driving Me Crazy!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but there really hasn't been much to report. I decided to chart my temps this cycle. I thought it would help me to be sure when I ovulated. Turns out it caused more confusion. As of yesterday, Fertility Friend still hadn't recorded an ovulation date even though I got a positive on the ovulation predictor kit last Tuesday. I was convinced that I had an anovulatory cycle. I even consulted my good friend Taking Charge of Your Fertility for possible causes. Since stress is a common cause, it kind of made sense. I live and breathe stress--- high strung would be a complete understatement. Well, my temps have been very inconsistent because I was taking them at 7:15 (when my alarm went off). Then Micah started waking up around 6:00, so I've taken them anywhere from 6:00 to 8:00. When I entered my info. from today into Fertility Friend, they estimated my ovulation day to be last Wednesday. The good news is that only gives me one week to wait! I'm thinking about taking a pregnancy test on December 8th. That date actually marks the six year anniversary of my mother's death. I'm hoping for a "Big Fat Positive," but I am not sure how I would handle getting a "Big Fat Negative" on a day that will be emotionally draining anyway. I still have a week to think about it.

3 comments:

  1. Jess *huge hugs* here is to hoping for a BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are enduring all of this. My patients are wearing thin as well, but we have to persevere don't we. I'm reminded of a blog that is titled "the hardest work you'll never love" and its true, its work... Staying HOPEFUL that we both see that + very soon :)

    Sending some baby dust your way topped with a HUG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to wish you well on your TTC journey. I know how you feel, b/c i felt the same way with my first loss (april 2009) i used OPK's but quit b/c i got frustrated trying to read the little lines. I have recently suffered a 2cnd loss this year (nov 2009) and hope to one day trying again. I admire how strong you are after 3 losses b/c i am and emotional wreck after two. But i am going to stop babbling now and again wish you luck! Prayers and Love to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the nature of this blog, all comments are reviewed before posting. Please let me know if you would like your comment to remain private.