Friday, November 20, 2009

Control Freak

I am on cycle day 12. I decided to start charting my temps again this cycle so I at least will know for sure when I ovulate. Unfortunately, Sam hits snooze a million times in the morning and I think it is interfering with getting accurate temp readings. I decided not to go with the acupuncture thing this cycle because 1. I am afraid of needles and 2. I heard you have to go regularly to really benefit and I am just not willing to spend a lot of money on something like that yet. I am using the OPK again this cycle. I like that it gives me something to do in between Aunt Flo and the two week wait. I need to feel like I have some control since the part that really sucks while TTC is the loss of control. I will admit I am a control freak and a planner, and I really hate that I have no idea when or if I will conceive.

3 comments:

  1. Jess *hugs* I understand this. I just took a blood test that came out negative so I'll be trying, but I hate the waiting. Its so frustrating. I'll say some prayers that this cycle is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The control thing is one of the hardest things for me to deal with too. Hate that part. (And I like the OPK for the same reason as you do... something to focus on for a few days!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog, but share in the repeated disappointment of AF's arrival. It's as if my life is in a "holding pattern". Month after month I suffer the same disappointment and wonder if I'll ever become a mother to an Earthly baby, but refuse to give up and cling to HOPE instead :) So, here's to December! Take care of you and visit my blog if you have a few seconds www.persuitofourfairytale.blogspot.com Keep the faith...I believe we will see + signs in the future.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Due to the nature of this blog, all comments are reviewed before posting. Please let me know if you would like your comment to remain private.